Both the Cleveland Clinic’s as well as Temple University School of Medicine’s website on the topic of “Gas (in the digestive tract)” specifically mentions digestive enzymes. It says, “Many non-prescription, over-the-counter medicines are available to help reduce symptoms. Such medicines include… Digestive enzymes, such as lactase supplements, actually help digest carbohydrates and may allow people to eat foods that normally cause gas.
On Top Of All That Imagine If Your Digestion Is Just Not As Good As It Should Or Could Be
It seems like almost everyday more and more people are discovering that they have sensitivities to food. As a result, many people these days are on specific diets to avoid specific types of foods.
For example, people with gluten sensitivity are on the rise. Just take a look at how many food products are now being offered as “gluten free”.
There’s an obvious reason why this traditional food alternative is being seen on our grocer’s shelves more and more. It’s because more people are realizing that if they cut gluten out of their diet they feel better and function better as a result.
And other people are lactose intolerant and need to avoid milk and dairy. Should they make the accidental choice to drink too much milk then it could end up with a severely unpleasant needless extra trip to the bathroom.
What this all adds up to is that many people are starting to realize that they just can’t eat what they want. And there can be all sorts of different reasons why that is.
This means that for them the nutrition that they take in from the food they eat can’t be assimilated and properly used by our bodies. Which means in turn that their body simply can’t function as optimally as possible.
So is there a simple way to help recognize if you too might have digestive difficulty?
If you happen to suffer from occasional, frequent, or full-time symptoms such as bloating, gas, or indigestion then this can help signal digestive system issues and raise a red flag.
This is how these 3 digestive system dysfunctions manifest:
- Bloating – is the uncomfortable feeling of having a sensation of abdominal fullness after eating that takes time to go away. Bloating can make both men and women fail to look appealing to our husbands, wives, boyfriends, or girlfriends due to a protruding belly not looking very sexy.
- Gas – when we eat foods with ingredients that don’t agree with our body foul smelling gas can result. In social settings or intimate situations noxious smelling gas makes us look bad and can negatively impact us to the point where our personal or professional lives can suffer.
- Indigestion – the acid in our stomach is so strong that we can sometimes experience an uncomfortable burning sensation in our belly. When our body loses control over keeping the acid in our stomach and rises up our esophogus it can cause bad breath which can cause people to avoid us
So what can be done to help you in case you experience these unpleasant symptoms?
Well, I’m glad to tell you that the great news is that the digestive enzymes inside PowerPack3 may help with all of them (and more). Just check out some of authoritative prestigious medical institutions like the Cleveland Clinic and the University of Michigan had to say about digestive enzymes below…
The University of Michigan Health System’s website wrote, “Lipase, a pancreatic enzyme, aids in the digestion of fats and may improve digestion in some people. In a double-blind trial, a timed-release form of pancreatic enzymes was shown to significantly reduce gas, bloating, and fullness after a high-fat meal”.
On April 1st, 2013 a Wall Street Journal article titled “Can Enzymes Make The Meal” definitely discussed enzyme use. It said, “many people with milder gastrointestinal problems—such as gas and bloating—are turning to enzymatic dietary supplements for relief.”
ox News digestive health article from September 25th, 2012 called “Natural Relief From Digestive Health” also helped to positively identify the use of enzymes as a way to change how you feel. It said, “digestive enzymes, which help to more thoroughly break down and digest food, can also be of great value. These are supplements that contain concentrated amounts of the substances your body manufactures to break down foods efficiently. Often due to stress and pharmaceuticals, we produce inadequate amounts of these enzymes…”
So in case you are among the millions of people who suffer from any of these 3 symptoms then or should we say publicly embarrassing symptoms then PowerPack3 has you covered. And you’ll be glad to know that the PowerPack3 digestive enzyme blend includes high levels of proteases from a proprietary blend specially designed to maximize the utilization of protein. Additionally, there is also a concentrated blend of various lipases to maximize the digestion and utilization of fats for energy.
PowerPack3’s unique blend of enzymes not only supports healthy digestion, but also promotes full utilization of the nutrients in the foods you eat to help maximize your energy levels and help you get the most out of each meal.
PowerPack3 Digestive Enzyme Blend
- BioCore®Pro is a blend of specially selected proteases from a variety of sources. This unique combination of proteases is able to optimize protein digestion throughout the entire digestive tract. Because the stomach is of paramount importance in the initial breakdown of protein, BioCore®Pro is formulated to have optimum activity in the acidic environment of the stomach to begin the breakdown of protein. It also has the unique ability to continue to break down protein throughout the full pH range of the digestive tract. This means our BioCore®Pro blend of proteases is active throughout the digestive tract and can completely break down proteins in conjunction with the body’s own enzymes.
- BioCore®Lipo is a unique combination of lipases. It is included in PP3’s proprietary digestive enzyme blend to address the problems associated with the consumption of fat. Excessive intake of fat can contribute to the systemic problems that can cause a variety of gastrointestinal problems including heartburn. Biocore®Lipo is formulated with highly concentrated lipases with guaranteed, standardized activity levels. These unique lipases are especially resistant to stomach acid and are active in a wide pH range. This ensures activity in both the stomach and small intestines to maximize fat digestion.
- Amylases (Acid Maltase, Glucoamylase, Invertase, Lactase) are the enzymes required to breakdown carbohydrates. PP3’s digestive enzyme blend not only contains the basic amylase, but also includes acid maltase and glucoamylase to ensure complete digestion of carbohydrates. Invertase helps ensure proper utilization of sugars, and lactase is included to digest and utilize milk sugars.
- Cellulase is required to breakdown fibers and complex carbohydrates. Including cellulase in the blend helps to maximize the release of nutrients, especially minerals from the foods we eat.
The Power Pack3 is guaranteed to supply invaluable nutrition and promote optimal functioning of the core systems in the body. The natural ingredients in Power pack3 promote healthy functioning of the digestive, cardiovascular, metabolic, immune, skeletal, and brain functions of the body.
Your body deserves the best nutrition it can get, and that is precisely what the Power Pack3 delivers!